Nut Job 2: Nutty By Nature (CD)
Featuring the song Everybody Get Nuts Performed by Luke Edgemon featuring Tha Vill.
Heitor Pereira has been kept busy by the Minions and the Smurfs but has found time to compose a wonderfully fun and catchy score for our squirley friends of Nut Job in Nut Job 2: Nutty by Nature.
In addition to Heitor’s boisterous score the album features the song Everybody Get Nuts Performed by Luke Edgemon featuring Tha Vill.
Surly the squirrel and his animal friends find out that the corrupt mayor of Oakton plans to bulldoze their beloved Liberty Park to make way for an amusement park. Hoping to save the place they call home, Surly, Andie, Buddy and the rest of the gang join forces with Mr. Feng, a seemingly cute and innocent mouse who happens to be a fierce master of kung fu. Will Arnett, Maya Rudolph, Jackie Chan, Katherine Heigl and Bobby Moynihan provide voices.
1. Hard Work and Determination (1:42)
2. Le Jackpot (2:44)
3. Bigger Plans (1:05)
4. There You Are (3:04)
5. Weapon of Mouse Destruction (2:12)
6. Eat! Eat! Eat! (:40)
7. Tonight, We Dine on Squirrel (2:00)
8. Run, Doggies, Run! (1:27)
9. Find the Mayor’s House (1:01)
10. Parktopia (1:49)
11. Welcome to Liberty Park (1:07)
12. You Saved the Park (1:28)
13. Dinner is Served (:56)
14. I Don’t Have Time for Traffic (:58)
15. Stealth Mission (1:59)
16. Surly (1:32)
17. Your Heads Are Going On the Wall (1:51)
18. It’s All My Fault (3:47)
19. They’ll Follow You Anywhere (2:12)
20. Aerial Campaign (3:10)
21. Mr. Feng Will Be Happy (3:10)
22. Take Them Out (1:02)
23. Take Cover (1:12)
24. We’ve Only Got One Shot (4:01)
25. We’re All Gonna… Live! (2:30)
26. Surly Suite (5:19)
27. Everybody Get Nuts Performed by Luke Edgemon featuring Tha Vill (3:03)