UPC: 888072073869Release Date: 3/22/2019
Regular price$ 34.98
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Vertigo - (Vinyl)
Bernard Herrmann, (Citizen Kane, Psycho, Taxi Driver), was one of the most original and distinctive composers ever to work in film. Vertigo is arguably Herrmann’s piece de resistance, and inarguably one of the greatest pieces of film music ever released. For Vertigo’s 60th anniversary, this LP has been remastered from the original analog tapes pressed at RTI on to 180 gm vinyl, and slipped into a classic tip-on jacket from Stoughton Press. Vertigo has never looked or sounded better.
1. Prelude and Rooftop (4:39)
2. Madeleine and Carlotta’s Portrait (3:11)
3. The Beach (3:29)
4. Farewell and The Tower (6:55)
1. The Nightmare and Dawn (3:31)
2. Scene d’Amour (5:05)
3. The Necklace, The Return and Finale (7:22)